Podcast #10 – Feedback and Goals
Oh, and we also make some recommendations about some of our “good buddies.”
So get’yer ears on and listen up!
Listen to the podcast:
Show Notes and Links
Here’s a sample of the good ol’ fashioned fun we covered in Episode 10:
A few of the topics covered:
- Some awesome feedback we got this past week, and how we’re going to use it
- When you know you’re “ready” for Rings Two
- Why we don’t talk about “dynamic stretching” in Focused Flexibility
- Why you should focus on the process of training, rather than the end goal
- Setting realistic goals to meet your particular needs
Links we discussed:
- Anthony Mychal’s interview with Kelly Baggett – learn from the jump master
- Nate Miyaki’s guide to holiday feasting – don’t let the word “holiday” throw you off
- Mike Fitch’s Facebook page – check it out, enter his contests, and try not to drool too much over his photos (especially you, Amber and Rachel!)
- If you want to download the audio, you can sync with the iTunes store for free!
- Or right-click here for a direct download.
If you dig this, we’d be deeply honored if you hop over to iTunes, subscribe to future episodes, and give GMB Fitness Skills a quick review and rating.
That helps us get new listeners, which gives us more incentive to record new episodes.
What should we cover next time?
Got a question you’d like us to answer next time? Leave a comment below, and we’ll put it on the list. Thanks for listening!